Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Homemade Pizza with lots of topping + cheeses

I like to make my own pizza because I could put whatever topping I want with a fraction of the cost from buying out side. This time I am making my weekend fatty pizza...yeah that's right fatty!! I think I deserve it because I had been working really hard this week...right?? Also, I need to reward my hubbie for working and studying so hard. :) Yeah, we'll need to reward ourselves once in awhile. Anyways, here is my homemade with lots of toppings and cheeses :)

Dough
1 1/2 cup of warm water
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 teaspoon of salt
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
3 1/2 cups of bread flour (it's important to use bread flour in order to produce crispy crust)

I used bread machine to do my dough, I put the ingredients in this order inside the machine.
Let it rise for approximately 4-6 hours.

Sauce
1 crush tomato can sauce ( it needs to have a thick consistency)
1 tablespoon of melted butter
1 teaspoon of sugar to taste (if the tomato is sour then add a little more sugar)
a pinch of salt + pepper
Mix the butter and sauce together and refrigerated (it needs to be cold)

Toppings
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese (for the very top)
Tomato
red onions
can mushroom ( my hubbie loves this)
Portobello mushroom ( I love this)
Cook Ham
*bacon (fry first, this is a must for your topping)
peparoni

Before shaping, preheat your oven to 400F
Shaping and baking the dough method:
1. spread olive oil on the baking sheet or baking pie
2. Spread olive oil on your hands and take out the dough, let it adsorb the oil.
3. Use a rolling pin to get  shape you want (a pie or rectangle)
4. to create crust: tuck the dough's edge inside the baking sheet (towards the baking sheet)
5. Lift the pie and spread some corn meal
6. with a fork, stab the whole pie with the fork (to get rid of the gas and when you bake it doesn't puff up)
7. Let it sit for 10mins
8. brush the pie with olive oil (this will give you a crispy crust)
9. Pop inside the oven for 4 mins
10. Turn the pie over so that the bottom will cook too
11. 4 mins later, take the dough out
12, take out the sauce & cheeses from the refrigerator
13. use a spoon and scoop out the sauce. Pour on the pie evenly but leave out the crust
14. add Italian herb + pizza seasoning
15. add mozzarella cheese
16. add all the wet ingredients: all vegetables
17. add mozzarella cheese
18. add bacon + ham
19. add mozzarella cheese
20. add peperoni
21. add mozzarella cheese
22. add Parmesan cheese
23. drizzle some olive oil on the topping
24. brush the crust with olive oil
25. pop inside the oven for 9-10mins in 400F
26. after 9-10mins passed, watch it carefully!!

















serve it with this peppers... :)

Enjoy your pizza!! It's delicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment