Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Don't know what to cook??

Weren't there days where your mind went blank or clueless and you didn't know what to cook for your special ones?? Well that happens to me most of the time... I guess it's normal for everyone. In that case, I have this really quick meal that I prepare and it's so easy too. Here is the recipe:

Thin sliced steak put salt + pepper and let it sit for 30mins.
1 potato cut into wedges
1 egg

First fry the potato until golden brown and pour salt
fry egg to sunnyside up
Then fry steak

Serve with rice, avocado salad and bread

Avacado salad:
Avacado + lemon juice + salt


Optional Salad with honeHoney mustard vinaigrette dressing 
Iceberg lettuce
Carrot
Tomato
cucumber
red onion

I hope this works for your family. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment