Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

House special flat fried noodle

About two weeks ago when I did my experiment with rice noodle, I decided to make some fried noodle. I mixed with some good and bad ones that's why they looked like small pieces. Who cares, what matter is that I had fun exploring in my kitchen and the fried noodle turned out to be delicious.
Here's my recipe, I hope I remembered all of them. At the time I didn't write down the ingredients. I didn't even start blogging so I just never write down my recipe...that's why my hubbie always tells me why every time your food taste different. I said, I don't know maybe I added something different...lol
When I read or see something online or on TV, I try to do the technique or what ever it is that I feel it will enhance my cooking. That's actually another reason why I never write down my recipe. I always think that I can find things out there that I can apply in my kitchen.
Anyways here it goes:

1lb of noodle
1/4 of ground meat (i used pork)
1 teaspoon of garlic
1/2 of medium size onion
2 eggs
1/2 cup of soy sauce
3 tablespoons of mushroom soy sauce or Thai dark soy sauce (I used this for the color)
1 tablespoon of sugar (if you like sweeter than add more)
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon of chicken powder bouillon
some vegetables of your choice ( I used green mustard)

I think that's all I used. But what I'm trying to say is...., you don't have to copy exactly to this recipe. You should think about it and just be creative. It's actually fun because you're trying new things and maybe inventing new recipes...cool right??

You can serve it w/ Acar Timun


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment